[Owncloud] Sharing Bug?

Richard Burns t11chb at me.com
Sat Jul 14 12:55:19 UTC 2012

Hi, has anyone encountered a bug with sharing?
I've noticed that when i create a new user and log in as that user there is no shared folder. I created one manually but that users name doesn't so can't share with that user.

I've also noticed my users have been sending out links and getting feedback saying that the links don't work.
I know of one folder was shared out yesterday but have checked today and it's no longer shared and that there are no entries in the db.

Richard