[Owncloud] Free licenses of PhpStrom for all ownCloud developers

Alessandro Cosentino cosenal at gmail.com
Fri Jul 6 15:51:18 UTC 2012

Let's put it in this way: I wouldn't like if the KDevelop team was
officially using Dropbox to share files among developers (with a
banner on their website!).
It's just an example, but I hope it gives an idea of my position.
PhpStorm is NOT open source and we shouldn't advertise it as the IDE
we use to develop ownCloud.
But then again, not everyone will agree on this (see Gitorious/Github debate).

Alessandro aka zimba12