[Owncloud] Free licenses of PhpStrom for all ownCloud developers

Florian Hülsmann fh at cbix.de
Fri Jul 6 16:09:25 UTC 2012

Sounds like an interesting offer, a friend once strongly recommended
this IDE; but ...

 >> They offer free licenses for open source projects and a I already
spoke to them and
 >> they are willing to grant us free licenses for all commiters.

... does this mean I can only use it for free for ownCloud related
development? Or even for anything else, like private/commercial projects?

On the other hand I personally feel bad promoting a closed source IDE
when there are awesome FOSS alternatives that may rather need our
support :-/ Or would it be ok if I donate half the money saved through
this deal to, let's say, the Eclipse project? :D

Florian