[Owncloud] Free licenses of PhpStrom for all ownCloud developers

Thomas Müller thomas.mueller at tmit.eu
Fri Jul 6 14:16:02 UTC 2012

Hi ownClouders,

we already had some talks here about IDEs.
I'd like to bring another one to your attention: PhpStorm from JetBrains:

http://www.jetbrains.com/phpstorm/

They offer free licenses for open source projects and a I already spoke to them and
they are willing to grant us free licenses for all commiters.

All they ask for in return is their banner on owncloud.org.

A fair deal from my point of view, but you are requested to give your vote now.
Feel free to get a 30 days trial and see if it fits your needs.

Take care,

Tom aka DeepDiver

Thomas Müller                 E-Mail: thomas.mueller at tmit.eu