[Owncloud] blog aggregation

Frank Karlitschek karlitschek at kde.org
Thu Feb 23 22:47:44 UTC 2012

Hi everybody,

we have our own little ownCloud blog planet now on owncloud.org. Very cool!!
You can see the aggregated blogs here: http://owncloud.org/blog

Thanks a lot to Tom for setting this up!

Everybody who want´s to have his/her blog aggregated should send the feed url to Tom (tom at owncloud.com)

We want to restrict this to posts related to ownCloud for now. So everybody who´s looking for cat content has to look for it somewhere else unfortunately. ;-)

If you blog about other stuff beside ownCloud I suggest to setup an ownCloud category and just send Tom the url of the ownCloud category feed.

Looking forward to lot´s of cool blog posts. :-)

Cheers
Frank