[Owncloud] blog aggregation

Alessandro Cosentino cosenal at gmail.com
Sat Feb 25 22:48:07 UTC 2012

Hi,

I noticed that News on the homepage of owncloud.org shows already the
titles of posts that should appear on the "planet" owncloud blog aggregator.

I believe that a more meaningful thing to do is separating "news" and
"planet", as it happens in KDE with http://planetkde.org/ and
http://dot.kde.org/
In order to see the difference, consider my post about Akregator (first
news now). In my opinion, it belongs to "planet" owncloud, since it
mentions the future rss reader app that will be developed for owncloud, but
it's definitely not a news about ownCloud itself.

What do you think about a dot.owncloud.org separated from the planet
owncloud blog?
In the case we will create one, the titles of that blog will go under News
on the owncloud.org homepage.

Alessandro (zimba12)