[Owncloud] Lot of _conflict-Files after Update

Niko owncloud at nik-o-mat.de
Sat Dec 22 14:20:40 UTC 2012

Hi Everyone,

after Updating the OwnCloud to 4.5.5 and the Client to 1.1.4 I got a lot
of Trouble again!

The Client doesn't stop syncing again or never finishes for 2 days now.
Nearly every file on my server got a _conflit-File again, but none of
them are on my local Machines. My local Machines are both Win7. One with
Windows 7 64 Bit, the other one with win7 32 Bit (Laptop).

What can be done to fix this again? Which additional Info you need?

Thanks
Niko