[Owncloud] owncloud sqlite3 error and csync_journal empty

Luis Azevedo luisazevedo69 at msn.com
Fri Dec 21 10:05:46 UTC 2012

I've been unable to synchronize correctly with owncloud server...it's saying it's synchronizing but never stops and the folder doesn't get bigger so nothing seems to be downloaded.
The only error I get through --logwindow is:
csync.statedb - sqlite3_compile error: no such table: metadata - on query SELECT md5 FROM metadata WHERE phash='-
in all of the files
Both csync_journal files in the owncloud folder are always empty (0 bytes).
Any ideas on how to fix it?
I've already tried running it using multiple compatibility setups.
Best regards