[Owncloud] 0 byte files

Trey Nolen tnolen at internetpro.net
Thu Dec 20 22:19:35 UTC 2012

I'm having a real problem with 0 byte files using WebDAV.  The files
upload OK, but the size reported is 0.  You upload them through WebDAV
and then download them through the web interface and they are OK, but if
you try to use Netdrive, you get a blank file.  I think that the 0 size
being reported is messing with Netdrive.   I need Netdrive to work
because I have users who are using mapped drives in Windows 7.   Of
course, that doesn't work well natively in Windows 7.   I'm willing to
try another program to map the drives, but I haven't found one.   I am
using 4.5.5 and the new release did not fix the issue.  Any ideas?

Trey Nolen