[Owncloud] Help needed in building mirall

Sebastian Kügler sebas at kde.org
Wed Dec 19 10:34:14 UTC 2012

On Wednesday, December 19, 2012 01:19:21 Sandro Knauß wrote:
> https://github.com/sebasje/mirall.git branch 'plasmaclient' is a
> development  from sebas (Sebastian Kügler) and is based on mirall
> 1.1.0beta1. I also had problems in building this version with ocsync [1]. I
> copied
> cmake/modules/FindCsync.cmake from actual master [2] and than it compiled.
>
> > Why? mirall (the ownCloud client) is unrelated to plasma. Plasma uses
> > the mirall backend lib and you will need to ask Sebastian on the details
> > here.
>
> This branch integreted owncloud into some plasmoids, to make it more fun to
> use owncloud with KDE. Sebas also blogged about it [2]

Yes, correct. Ayudh was sent here by me, I told him to build the plasmaclient
branch of the mirall repo.

On my own list, there's right now:
- rebase plasmaclient branch onto last release, test it
- split out the build or mirall vs plasmaclient (with a build flag)
- fix various bugs and improve UI workflow

The plan is to have the plasmaclient branch merged (as optional build option)
for the next release, or at least before March.

Cheers,
--
sebas