[Owncloud] Help needed in building mirall

Sandro Knauß bugs at sandroknauss.de
Wed Dec 19 00:19:21 UTC 2012

Hello,

https://github.com/sebasje/mirall.git branch 'plasmaclient' is a development
from sebas (Sebastian Kügler) and is based on mirall 1.1.0beta1. I also had
problems in building this version with ocsync [1]. I copied
cmake/modules/FindCsync.cmake from actual master [2] and than it compiled.

> Why? mirall (the ownCloud client) is unrelated to plasma. Plasma uses
> the mirall backend lib and you will need to ask Sebastian on the details
> here.

This branch integreted owncloud into some plasmoids, to make it more fun to
use owncloud with KDE. Sebas also blogged about it [2]

sandro

[1] http://download.owncloud.com/download/ocsync-0.60.3.tar.bz2
[2] https://github.com/owncloud/mirall.git
[2] http://vizzzion.org/blog/2012/12/an-owncloud-client-for-kde-plasma/