[Owncloud] Read/write sharing with external users

Patryk Ściborek patryk at sciborek.com
Tue Dec 18 22:24:03 UTC 2012

Hi Guys,

I'm looking for some software which allows to share files with external
users. Sometimes I would like to share file or directory read-only and I
know that ownCloud can do it. But sometimes I would like to share it
read/write or even write-only (like incoming directory on FTP server) so
somebody outside my organization can send me some big file using web
browser only. I do not want to create account, send username and password,
etc. I just want to send link (maybe valid only for few days) which allows
to upload some files. Is it possible with current version? I tried to find
any information about such feature but I can't find anything like that.

Best regards,
Patryk