[Owncloud] owncloud upgrade issue from 4.0.5 to 4.0.6 (or 4.0.7)

Klaus Steinberger klaus.steinberger at Physik.Uni-Muenchen.DE
Mon Aug 20 06:08:30 UTC 2012

Hi,

This sounds like the problem I have with upgrading from 4.0.5 to 4.0.6.

I had to downgrade again to 4.0.5 to get it running again, but what I observed
was a mysqld running at 100%

Looks like an endless loop in some database requests?

I will try to debug it more precisely in the next days.

Sincerly,
Klaus

--
Rechnerbetriebsgruppe / IT, Fakultät für Physik
Klaus Steinberger