[Owncloud] owncloud upgrade issue from 4.0.5 to 4.0.6 (or 4.0.7)

Klaus Steinberger klaus.steinberger at Physik.Uni-Muenchen.DE
Mon Aug 20 06:36:42 UTC 2012

Hi,

> Looks like an endless loop in some database requests?
>
> I will try to debug it more precisely in the next days.

I moved the database to a testserver and upgraded the testserver from 4.0.5 to
4.0.7. I try to login with my admin user and get the same behavior as you
reported. The login just hangs. The mysqld runs at 100% and querying the
processlist show always a UPDATE to oc_properties:

[root at testwebmail ~]# mysqladmin -u root -p processlist status
Enter password:
+------+-------------+-----------+-------------+---------+------+----------+------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------+
| Id   | User        | Host      | db          | Command | Time | State    |
Info

+------+-------------+-----------+-------------+---------+------+----------+------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------+
| 2265 | owncloud_db | localhost | owncloud_db | Query   | 0    | Updating |
UPDATE oc_properties SET propertyname = 'lastmodified' WHERE userid = 'someuser'
AND property |
| 2270 | root        | localhost |             | Query   | 0    |          |
show processlist

+------+-------------+-----------+-------------+---------+------+----------+------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------+
Uptime: 245487  Threads: 2  Questions: 25126  Slow queries: 0  Opens: 2298
Flush tables: 1  Open tables: 37  Queries per second avg: 0.102
[root at testwebmail ~]#

There is definitly a endless loop with some properties.  Any idea how that can
be solved?

Sincerly,
Klaus

--
Rechnerbetriebsgruppe / IT, Fakultät für Physik
Klaus Steinberger