[Owncloud] Translation in JS code

Stefan Göckeritz goeckeritz at rheinahrcampus.de
Mon Aug 13 10:38:29 UTC 2012

Hey everyone,

being a Transifex Group Admin, that's a thing that bothers me too. There
are lots of small little hints that come from JS in ownCloud, that are
hardcoded.
I know the translation function is there and can simply be used in the JS.
Anyway I feel like I don't want to dive into all the little code
snippets, should I do it though, or should I wait for the app
creator/maintainer to do this (Which unfortunately didn#t work for a
long time now)?

Cheers
Stefan