[Owncloud] Rescan button?

Mark Adams madams9 at gmail.com
Sat Oct 29 04:25:19 UTC 2011

I'm trying to get music into Owncload's Music player. I have a
substantial collection of music on the server, but I'm guessing I would
have to somehow move all those files somewhere under the file tree for
Owncloud, so I'm looking at just putting some favorites in there.

Trouble is, I can't find a way to do it.  I keep reading something about
a rescan button that may be key to the process, but I have no such
button on my Owncload page. I have the menu bar down the left-hand side,
what appears to be an interface for a media player at the top of the
window, and a search field (?) then a pause button on the right-hand
side of the window.

What am I missing here?

Thanks.

Mark