[Owncloud] PHP module zip not installed

Frank Karlitschek karlitschek at kde.org
Fri Oct 28 14:20:59 UTC 2011

It´s currently used for exporting of data and downloading of several files at one.

It would be nice if we could make this a soft dependency. So that only this features are not available, perhaps together with a text notice, when zip support is not there.
The rest of ownCloud should work without it.

We shouldn´t rely on php extension which are not enabled in php by default in general.

Cheers
Frank