[Owncloud] Fwd: Flattr for the release?

Michael Grosser owncloud at seetheprogress.net
Sat Oct 8 21:04:38 UTC 2011

I really would have liked to have a reasonable discussion, but now it's
getting ridiculous.
Writing something like this doesn't even provide any basis of discussion:
"I hope Flattr doesn't just send money to people reaching out to them,
claiming that they are the rightful owner of the money."
I don't want to clarify this.

The only thing I want to clarify is that Flattr is a trustworthy company,
much more trustworthy than Paypal.

I think the best for ownCloud is to end this discussion now.
I wanted to discuss a valid point and still think it is one, but I don't
want to get down to this ridiculous basis.

Cheers
Michael