[Owncloud] Hoping to contribute as part of University degree

Craig Roberts craig0990 at googlemail.com
Thu Oct 6 12:46:59 UTC 2011

Hi,

I'm a final year Open Source Computing student at Aberystwyth; we're
required to do a major project of ~400 hours work between next week
and April 2012. I was hoping to contribute to ownCloud, the only
constraint being it needs to be enough work for 6 months.

I'm capable in PHP, HTML, CSS and related areas but I've never
contributed to an OSS project. What would be a suitable area to
contribute to and how would I go about it?

Thanks,
-- Craig