[Owncloud] Roadmap and planned features for owncloud

Michael Stange mds at pfffh.de
Fri Oct 7 11:28:07 UTC 2011

Zitat von Frank Karlitschek <karlitschek at kde.org>:

Hi,

cool ideas. you can post it to the mailinglist if you want so that we
get more feedback.

Cheers
Frank

On 06.10.2011, at 16:31, Michael Stange wrote:

Of course I would like to help!
but without knowledge in php or whatever i'm afraid my support is
pretty limited to suggest some crazy ideas

1. Caldav client capabilities
For including other remote calendar feeds in owncloud - not only for
beeing selfish so I can use my DaviCaL Server

2. Contact interface -> Support for VCards (Import, Export)
CardDAv is working already, but it would be nice to have a gui like a Vcard

3. Calendar
I really think that the concept of agendav would fit into owncloud.
If you want to test it, I can send you a link to my installation

cheers
michael