[Owncloud] ownCloud2 release planning

Bugzy Little bugzylittle at gmail.com
Tue Oct 4 03:21:28 UTC 2011

On Monday, October 03, 2011 11:30:08 PM Florian
Jacob wrote:
> Refering to Jan's mail:
> > Florian, you write a lot and communicate with
others – would you like to
> > take care of the social accounts overall?
>
> Oh, I'd like to. I just found out how well it feels to
be able to redirect
> questions on irc to the right person, and know who
to ask about what. :)

> But I can't handle this alone currently, especially as
next week is my
> university introduction week, so will have just tiny
amounts of time for
> ownCloud, and as I won't have cable internet at
my new flat until the
> beginning of november. Anybody else there to
support me, or maybe you can
> keep up your work a little longer, Jan?

Hi Florian and everyone,
	I have made quite a few changes on the
announcement portion of the Titanpad document and
saved it as revisions 5 and 6. I hope it is more helpful
than harmful.

In Him,
Bugzy