[Owncloud] 2 release

Thomas Olsen thomas at tanghus.net
Mon Oct 3 23:40:23 UTC 2011

On Friday 30 September 2011 12:41:05 Florian Jacob wrote:
> write to packagecloud and ask them to update, and
> to have something we can give our users as "stable". I really want to
> remove all that 1.2 and even 1.1 stuff from the website..

When I wrote with PackageCloud last month they said all the APS where packaged
by 3rd party packagers. Did they or I misunderstand something?
Anyways I think they're still rather busy with their PackageCloud 2.0, so I
have tried not to bother them too much for some weeks ;-)

--
Best regards / med venlig hilsen

Thomas Olsen