[Owncloud] prevent uploading in shared folder

Michael Gapczynski gapczynskim at gmail.com
Tue Nov 1 21:27:16 UTC 2011

A user shouldn't be able to upload to a folder shared with them if
they don't have edit permission. There may be a bug, I'll check it out
soon.

The thing that you call 'virtual deletion' is actually a feature. If
you don't want a file that was shared with you can delete it and it
will no longer be shared with you. The owner of the file still has the
file though. You have to realize that sharing is done through the
filesystem abstraction, so there is only one copy of the file. It
isn't copied into the physical user directory of the person you shared
it with.

Thanks for pointing out that it is still showing up in search and that
reshared files in folders are showing up twice. I'll try to find some
time to fix these bugs.

Michael Gapczynski