[Owncloud] GSoC

Álvaro Villalba Navarro vn.alvaro at gmail.com
Mon Mar 21 15:04:24 UTC 2011

Hi,
My name is Álvaro, I'm a FIB <http://www.fib.upc.edu/en.html> student, and I
would like to apply for a KDE GSoC project this summer. Specifically, I'm
interested in the owncloud project. The idea of having a FOSS cloud where I
can sync my PIM and files (including some configuration files), instead of
depending on (for example) Google's good faith and its APIs, is very
attractive.

My experience with Qt is based on college practicals, and developing an
application for Maemo (still in progress).
I've been working with PHP for paying my degree since I began, so I have
pretty good experience but it's not the part I'm interested the most in.

--
Álvaro Villalba Navarro