[Owncloud] OwnCloud Sync Client

kunal ghosh kunal.t2 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 18 18:26:03 UTC 2011

Hi all,
Regarding my ownCloud Sync Client GSoC proposal:

Apart from sync-ing the files in the Cloud with its offline copy, i had been

checking out possibilities of peer-to-peer sync . This is in my opinion
do-able over the summer.

Also this could be leveraged (in future) to perform simple collaborative
tasks
(like collaborative document editing) without the need for a central server.

Would such a feature be useful in the client ?