[Owncloud] Translation and permissions

Sergio Ballesteros sergioballesterossolanas at gmail.com
Tue Mar 8 15:27:23 UTC 2011

Hi, first of all, I'm very glad with the proyect Owncloud, so glad that I
would like to take part, and I was wondering if there is any way I could
translate the releases of Owncloud from English to Spanish and share it with
the comunity.

I'd also like to ask which are the propper permissions to each folder in a
GNU/Linux server (Debian). If the permissions are 777 for the main folder of
owncloud (/var/www/owncloud) and also 777 for the
subfolders (/var/www/owncloud/*) you can easyly access to the files of any
user, just in the link www.(myweb).com/owncloud/data/.
So which permissions should be given to each folder?

Best regards,

Sergio.