[Owncloud] Re: How translate owncloud.

BILLARD billard at ouvaton.org
Fri Jul 15 13:37:53 UTC 2011

thank's for response, it's ok now I translated five files
admin.po
core.po
help.po
log.po
settings.po

But left menu and buttons are not translate because they are not in
theses files. Are there somes files in another folder?

I will read one more times theses translations, for corrections. and
after must I send the files to you ?

François BILLARD