[Owncloud] Re: How translate owncloud.

Jakob Sack mail at jakobsack.de
Fri Jul 15 13:55:54 UTC 2011

Hi François,

some translations are not in po-files. Have a look at the last part of
[1] for more details. You can grep these files with

$ grep 'OC_L10N::selectLanguage' -r *

in you owncloud-folder.
Maybe not all files are prepared for translations. You'll find the text
for the menu entries in */appinfo/app.php . Change

"name" =>"System"

"name" => OC_L10N::selectLanguage( 'en' => 'ENGLISHTEXT', 'fr' =>
'FRENCHTEXT', ... )

That's all. No editing of po-files here.
Thank you for translating!
Cheers,

Jakob