[Owncloud] Trying owncloud

Oscar Pernas oscar at pernas.es
Tue Dec 20 22:17:45 UTC 2011

Hi all,

I'm thinking in use owncloud for a personal project. I'm not a php
expertise developer (Im more used to c++) . I want to develop a plugin but
there are not so much documentation about how to do it. Someone could help
me with some documentation or something? what could be the best IDE to
develop it?
I was trying to use Zend. Ive set owncloud project into a project in zend
to allow me to debug step by step and try to understand how it works and
how the plugins are invoked, it is possible? its the best way to do it?

Thanks in advance!

--
Óscar Pernas Plaza.