[Owncloud] Trying owncloud

Leon Orator leonorator at lavabit.com
Wed Dec 21 12:15:49 UTC 2011

Hello Óscar,

I'm in a similar situation, so I'm basically joining your requests,
especially regarding a good IDE / Debugger (for windows, in my case).

I could just add my little experience: i found both Zend Studio and
NuSphere PhpED excellent IDEs, but they are commercial products. Since
I'm interested (for now) in free options, i found the combination
Eclipse + PDT that should do the job, although there are some issues
with it. I still haven't tried it, anyway, here are a few links:

http://wiki.eclipse.org/PDT/Installation
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/1582897/debug-php-with-eclipse
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/2451671/how-to-install-eclipse-php-development-tools-pdt-debugger-on-mac-in-the-ye

I'd really like to hear the opinions of the experienced php developers
around here.

Thank you,

     l.