[Owncloud] Can't upload files greater than 2047 MB

Marc Muehlfeld Marc.Muehlfeld at medizinische-genetik.de
Mon Dec 12 13:23:59 UTC 2011

Am 12.12.2011 14:17, schrieb josep Cols:
> Check the resulting quota for the user (either, see the quota as admin user or
> see the used quota as the user).

In the user list I see the "5 GB" I configured and in the "personal" view I
can read "You use 0 B of the available 5 GB".

I set the value direclty in the database, because the UI doesn't even let me
enter "2 GB" as quota.

> 2Gb is the limit for 32 bit signed integer...

I don't know much about that. But im running a 64-bit php version on a 64-bit
Linux. Any change to bring this to 64 bit?