[Owncloud] Installation

Malcolm Binnie malcmail at gmail.com
Fri Dec 9 12:31:10 UTC 2011

I installed v2 OK and then there was an issue with my password. Couldnt
retrieve it so I deleted the files and reinstalled. Problem is I cannot
now get past the setup screen - every time I click Finish setup it sends
me back to the same place. I've set all folders to be owned by www-data
and the config directory is permission 777 just now too.  I cannot see a
new config file appearing in there though - it just seems to be the
sample one.

Anyone give me a shove in the right direction? Thanks