[Owncloud] Can't upload files greater than 2047 MB

josep Cols josep at cols.name
Mon Dec 12 13:17:38 UTC 2011

Marc:
Check the resulting quota for the user (either, see the quota as admin
user or see the used quota as the user). DEvery time I sed a quota >
2Gb, the quota returns to a litle value or a negative one.
2Gb is the limit for 32 bit signed integer...
Regards

Al 12/12/11 14:10, En/na Marc Muehlfeld ha escrit: