[Owncloud] 2.0

Jan-Christoph Borchardt JanCBorchardt at fsfe.org
Fri Aug 26 19:48:25 UTC 2011

Hey Mirek!

What do you exactly mean with "fully working basic services"? The web app
should work fine regardless of the operating system. If there are bugs
when using it with Safari please let us know!
A desktop app is yet in development, so on Mac OS as well as every other
operating system the only way to connect to ownCloud locally is via WebDAV
either via file manager or client.

If you want to translate to Czech, please do so at:
https://www.transifex.net/projects/p/owncloud/
You just need to get an account and start a Czech translation team (you’ll
be the first one for Czech, yeah!)

I completely agree with your "better less working things than more buggy
stuff". Also see my follow-up mail about that.