[Owncloud] 2.0

Mirek Sochor mirek.sochor at gmail.com
Fri Aug 26 21:57:55 UTC 2011

Hi Jan,
what I mean is buggy webdav under mac os, crashing copy processes or incorrect right as i described on my bug report :-)
Don't take it wrong please,  just expressing my opinion. I have more wide mac os network of various macs available, thats why I am most interested about using Owncloud with macs.
Regards,
Mirek