[Owncloud] 2.0

Mirek Sochor mirek.sochor at gmail.com
Fri Aug 26 19:25:47 UTC 2011

Hello all,
I would greatly appreciate if you would also consider fully working basic services on other OS like MAC OS. Apps are great idea, but if I will have great apps and buggy base, I will still not be using owncloud because I cannot fill my storage without troubles.
Owncloud 2.0 is going to be a rocket ! Really looking forward to stable and fully working version. Better have few things 100% working, then 100 apps with a huge amount of bugs.
If you would like to translation to Czech, I will be happy to do that :-)
Have a great weekend,
Mirek