[Owncloud] patch about music collection.

Côme BERNIGAUD come.bernigaud at laposte.net
Wed Aug 24 21:26:54 UTC 2011

Hello, the display of songs in the media apps seemed wrong so I worked
on collection.js a little.
It's far from perfect but at least it does the job. (I don't think we
should add/remove table rows in javascript, I would prefer hiding rows
with CSS and then showing them thanks to CSS3)

So now artists can be hide/shown and albums as well.

I also fixed a typo (collection instead of Collection was causing an
error in the javascript console)

You can download the patch here :
http://mcmic.haxx.es/owncloud/collection.patch
(I just did "git diff collection.js > collection.patch", if you need
other informations, just ask)
And the whole file here :
http://mcmic.haxx.es/owncloud/apps/media/js/collection.js

Any remarks?
If not could someone commit this to the git?

MCMic.