[Owncloud] Opportunities to help

Jan-Christoph Borchardt JanCBorchardt at fsfe.org
Thu Aug 25 12:56:52 UTC 2011

Yes, this is already known and will be fixed.

About the Music app – when you have music uploaded to your files, it
should automatically show up in music / gradually appear. Hence no
documentation. In any case, the music app is very much a work in progress.

Thanks for the notice! Just let us know if there’s anything else – ideally
on our IRC channel where there’s direct help:
http://webchat.freenode.net/?channels=#owncloud