[Owncloud] Sprint in Zurich - Who would join?

Pascal Mages pascal.mages at avertas.ch
Sat Aug 20 16:24:27 UTC 2011

Hi Frank

Would be great if we focus an business and backup aspect for at least a
day (and night). But there should definitely be time to work on other
stuff as well. Though a general sprint wouldn't harm neither, I guess.

If it's an option for you to have the sprint lasting for more than a
weekend, I would be glad to host the general hacking part as well.

I plan to do it in my place were we have quite a bit of space (and it's
in the middle of Zurich). For the sleeping part (if needed at all ;) I
still need to find a solution. I hope you are all fine with couch
surfing style.
BTW: Do you think it's possible to get some support from the e.V. for
travel and maybe housing?

Have a good weekend