[Owncloud] tagging 2.0 alpha 1

Aaron Reichman areichman.kde at gmail.com
Tue Aug 23 20:54:12 UTC 2011

Before we tag anything, can we decide when we're not going to allow any more
database changes? It's the biggest breakage I think we can have right now
and if we're going to invite the public to start testing I'd feel much more
comfortable if I could tell people that the database is stable. Even if we
say it's not stable now but will be after the first beta, having a 'database
freeze' will be very helpful, I think