[Owncloud] Webdav from Dolphin rejects server?

Bugs Bane bugsbane at gmail.com
Tue Mar 30 02:14:43 UTC 2010

Well, today's updates removed that error message when I first log in.

 I also discovered that there was a problem with the /data folder
 missing. When I created that, I can now upload and download files
 through the web interface.

 Webdav still doesn't seem to connect though, saying "Cannot connect to
 server. Please check your settings and try again." Can anyone connect
 to webdav via Dolphin and share what you entered where to do it?

 Thanks!