[Owncloud] problem in js/lib_files.js

Aditya Patawari adimania at gmail.com
Sat Mar 27 13:08:56 UTC 2010

Hi,
I have appended a few lines at the end of the OC_FILES.showbrowser_callback
function just after "contentNode.appendChild(
files);" in js/lib_files.js. The lines are :

    var ubutton=document.createElement('button');
    ubutton.name='ubutton';
    ubutton.setAttribute('type','button');
    ubutton.setAttribute('value','Upload');

ubutton.setAttribute('onclick','OC_FILES.showuploader(\''+dir+'\',\''+td+'\')')
    contentNode.appendChild(ubutton);

I am doing this to get a button which, on clicking, would show an uploader
but this is not happening. Can someone point out my mistake?

--
Aditya Patawari
http://yaps.co.in