[Owncloud] Webdav from Dolphin rejects server?

Bugs Bane bugsbane at gmail.com
Sun Mar 28 03:41:20 UTC 2010

NOTE TO COSMIN: Sorry you're getting this twice. I hit reply to you instead
of the list first. :/

Here's the funny thing. When I log in there isn't actually a url visible on
the screen.

Here's a picture of what I see when I first log in (minus white squares)
http://www.mediafire.com/imageview.php?quickkey=ztmegjtzi4g&thumb=6

I noticed though that when I clicked on my username it appears subliminally
for a split second before disappearing again. By clicking about 30 times I
was able to read the url (webdav://owncloud.mydomain.com/webdav/owncloud),
which got me to the point that Dolphins webdav setup now recognises that
there *is* a server. The settings I had to use were:

SERVER:owncloud.mydomain.com  (no http:// or webdav://)
FOLDER:/webdav/owncloud.php

Trouble is, it still rejects the exact same username and password that lets
me log in through the web interface. I did notice though that when I first
log in, until I click on something, that I get the error message:
"*Notice*: Undefined index: username in */home/xxxxxxx/domains/
mydomain.com/public_html/cloud/inc/lib_base.php* on line *115"*