[Owncloud] New on owncloud list

Mario Đanić mario.danic at gmail.com
Thu Mar 25 23:12:31 UTC 2010

Hey,

there are various improvements you could make to OwnCloud itself, or
introduce some
new plugins. One thing I'd really like to see is multimedia plugin
functionality. There is
already some work being done on music plugin, and we have talked about turning
it into multimedia plugin to support video as well. If you could come
to IRC (freenode, #owncloud),
we could talk a bit more about it and you could help with its implementation.

Or we could think of something else fun for you :D

What do you think? :)

Cheers,
Mario