[Owncloud] New on owncloud list

Matias Hernandez msdark at archlinux.cl
Thu Mar 25 22:28:48 UTC 2010

(First sorry for my english.. i speak Spanish)
Hi, i'm from Chile and  i've been watching this project for a while.
and now, i want to work in it, i'm a php developer (freelance one).

I am a student of Civil Engineering Computing in Chile (Universidad Católica
del Maule, Talca, Región del Maule) and am about to graduate.

I love to work somewhere in the project, so I would like to know where to
begin, or where they need further help, or where it is appropriate to target
my nose.

Greetings, and thanks for reading

--
Matías Hernández Arellano (msdark)