D18179: PDF: Implement scaling for non-rasterized printing

Albert Astals Cid noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Fri Jan 11 21:04:14 GMT 2019

aacid added a comment.

  Maybe an enum is better than a bool so if in the future more scaling options are implemented we don't need to change the signature again?

INLINE COMMENTS

> fileprinter.h:82
>                            PageSelectPolicy pageSelectPolicy = FilePrinter::ApplicationSelectsPages,
> -                          const QString &pageRange = QString() );

this is not binary compatible, we try not to break the binary compatibility of the okular public classes.

Add another method (without the default values) and make this one call the new one.

Same for all the functions you're adding new parameters to.

Or you can try to convince me that maintainting binary compatibilty is not needed :D