D15279: Store all annotation color attributes as ARGB string

Oliver Sander noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Thu Sep 6 17:02:03 BST 2018

sander added a comment.

  > When is your new okularpartrc created exactly? Afaikt, it should not be created right on startup, but only when you modify some tool in the config dialog.

  No. It is created right at program startup.  I don't even have to open a document.

  > Are you sure you looked at <annotation color="...">, and not at <engine color="...">? The first one is what matters.

  Yes.

  > Existing annotations don't consider alpha channel, so you don't notice it for now. But it would have negative consequence for typewriter.

  I wanted to check that the new ARGB code handles an existing okularpartrc with RGB colors correctly.  And it does.

  So what now?  The patch seems to do something reasonable, but it does not do what you claim it does.