D15279: Store all annotation color attributes as ARGB string

Tobias Deiminger noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Thu Sep 6 17:35:17 BST 2018

tobiasdeiminger added a comment.

  > So what now?  The patch seems to do something reasonable, but it does not do what you claim it does.

  It must work, else we couldn't go on. I've got sneaking suspicion, a wrong tools.xml is loaded in your setup. Can you watch okular in strace

    $ strace -e openat /devroot/usr/bin/okular 2>&1 | grep -F tools.xml
    openat(AT_FDCWD, "/devroot/usr/share/okular/tools.xml", O_RDONLY|O_CLOEXEC) = 10

  Does okular really take the new patched tools.xml from your development installation? Or does it maybe load that one from your distro, which would be wrong and explain the misbehavior.