D13203: Add Typewriter annotation tool in Okular

Tobias Deiminger noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Tue May 29 22:11:38 UTC 2018

tobiasdeiminger added a comment.

  If I use the new tool to typewrite onto a plain text file, I get opaque white background instead of transparent background. Transparency does work for PDF documents (i.e. rendered by poppler). In the former case the typewriter annotation is drawn in ui/pagepainter.cpp L.680. Can you checkout what's wrong there?

  We should add something like "Transparent background working on any supported document type" to the testplan (or only test .pdf and .txt for a start, it's enough to test both generator and pagepainter drawing paths).