D13203: Add Typewriter annotation tool in Okular

Tobias Deiminger noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Tue May 29 21:38:16 UTC 2018

tobiasdeiminger added a comment.

  In D13203#270423 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D13203#270423>, @dileepsankhla wrote:

  > I have committed the same to my separate branch: https://cgit.kde.org/okular.git/log/?h=gsoc2018_typewriter but don't know how it got landed! It needs to be reviewed first. Have I done something wrong?

  The gsoc* branches are meant to share and log small junks of GSoC progress frequently (even daily), prior to publishing a ready-to-review patch on phabricator. But there haven't been any intermediate GSoC commits during the past two weeks on gsoc2018_typewriter <https://cgit.kde.org/okular.git/log/?h=gsoc2018_typewriter>. D13203 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D13203> on phabricator is just the same as c344c5e31b6a <https://phabricator.kde.org/R223:c344c5e31b6a8caed41b16cc64fe4c145ee79bd2> in the branch. So both diffs have the same hash and therefore got automatically linked.

  If you don't push your work-in-progress frequently to gsoc2018_typewriter, I doubt there's a point in having that extra branch branch at all. You could equally work on a local branch only and submit a patch after few weeks to phabricator.